Sign in to follow this  
coues187

online elk tag result guessing

What is obamma care? Sounds like a bad fungas or something.......BOB!

God, every year you guys get me worked into a frenzy! I think I'm gonna have to start blocking myself from the forums from the time elk apps are due until results are out! Haha! I do so good convincing myself that they won't be out for a long time and that I should just forget about it an be pleasantly surprised if I got drawn, but noooooooo!!!!!! Now if you will please excuse me, I need to check my Chase app for the 12th time today.....

• Like 4

God, every year you guys get me worked into a frenzy! I think I'm gonna have to start blocking myself from the forums from the time elk apps are due until results are out! Haha! I do so good convincing myself that they won't be out for a long time and that I should just forget about it an be pleasantly surprised if I got drawn, but noooooooo!!!!!! Now if you will please excuse me, I need to check my Chase app for the 12th time today.....

that's your problem, not ours!

Sign up for text notifications of charges on your cell phone. It will tell you within seconds after your card has been charged and save you from going crazy!! lol

• Like 3