1shot

Mounts for sale

My neighbor is trying to sell her Elk,mule deer and bobcat mounts and i told her i would try to help.

She has 2 elk that are in the 370/380 class. 1 is a pedestal mount and the other a shoulder mount.

She also has 2 smaller elk mounts.

1 medium size bobcat

1 mule deer 160/170 class.

I have no idea what to tell her they are worth and looking for some guidance. I have never sold any of mine so i don't have a clue on the price.

She has had a couple of offers of around $1500 for all 6 mounts and i was wondering if that is reasonable or not.

If anyone out there has any advice and could share that advice i would appreciate it.

The 2 big Elk are Arizona.

2 smaller Elk are Montana.

1 bobcat is Arizona.

1 Muley is Montana.

They are all quality work

Thanks for the help

No pictures??????

TJ

It really depends on the quality of the mounts. Some high quality mounts can fetch 60-70% of their original cost. If they are older and not of the highest quality, it is simply what someone is willing to pay for them. I would think $1500 sounds a little low to me for all 6, but it really depends on the quality of the mount.

If anyone is interested in buying i will send them pics. The quality is very good. I did not post pics because i was looking more for advise than to try to sell them but I will hook her up with anyone who might be interested in buying

Pictures of the mounts or the neighbor TJ? ;)

+1 :D :D ;)

TJ

My personal opinion is that, if the work is quality, the $1500 is low. There are 2 370/380 class mounts in that list. Those aren't very common. I'd think $1500 for both of those elk would be a good price. But, I'm not educated enough on that.