OpticNerd

Bucks! Big, Medium, Small & a 120++

Here's a video I put together from the rut in 2013. I posted it here on CW last year but only left it up for a short time. I recently had a couple members ask if I could put this video back up and I figured what the heck. I changed it up a bit and added more of the bigger buck footage and left out a few of the smaller bucks but it's still very similar to the original. I have developed quite the passion for videoing coues in the rut over the years it's actually more of an obsession really. I'm already losing sleep thinking about next years rut and what I need to do to get better footage. There's just something about videoing rutting coues bucks that gets my blood flowing like no other. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it. As always don't forget to watch it in HD.

• Like 16

Really enjoyed the remake video. Time well spent while suffering from insomnia! That tall racked buck is just awesome. How long do you estimate his G2s are?

Fantastic grey ghost footage right there!

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, best coues video I have ever seen. Thanks for posting again!

Great bucks!! I love the two dark horned heavy bucks. But the best one is that tall giant!!!!!!!

-Ryan

Thanks guys! I'm no expert by any means but if I'd have to make a guess I'd say one G2 to be 10.5 inches and the other to be 11.5 inches give or take.

Fabulous footage of some super bucks! That tall buck is phenomenal!

Thanks for the comments! Sorry for any confusion but I changed the title because I felt the old title was a bit to plain. Hey Mountainman99 I can't really remember all the distances but if I had to guess I'd say the average distance was around 400 yards. In order to get really clear footage most of the time I need to be within 300 yards.

Fantastic Video!! Very well done and plenty of very nice Bucks!! Thanks!!

That's a really good video. That 1 buck is such a stud, and lots of other big bucks also. That's amazing that you got all that footage in one january. Incredible video!!!!

Hands down the best Coues Rut Video I have ever seen. I have watched it three times in the last 30 minutes. I just cannot get over the incredible bucks you videoed. Mass and character for days, then about the 7 min mark.....BOOM the tallest coues I have ever seen. I was literally yelling at my screen OMG,OMG, That is a Mature Coues right there. Unbelievable footage, you are extremely talented so please continue to share your work!

• Like 1