Sign in to follow this  
Lance

TROPHY ANTELOPE HUNTS Recap!!! Lots of Pics!

http://timberlandoutfitters.blogspot.com/2014/03/2013-az-trophy-antelope-hunts-recap-tlo.html

Thank you everyone for all your support!

Once again we were very blessed to be able to be a part of some amazing AZ trophy antelope hunts with some wonderful people! These are our hunters with a few live scouting pictures of their bucks. Hope you enjoy all the pictures! :)

Thanks again!

Lance and Carrie Crowther

http://timberlandoutfitters.blogspot.com/2014/03/2013-az-trophy-antelope-hunts-recap-tlo.html

That's awesome. 97" would be the new state record right?

Yes it would be... BUT, we call him "97" as his name. He does not score 97".

We call him "97" because that is the number on his ear tag. ;) Real original I know... lol! He is however a great mid 80's B&C record buck!

Lance

Yes it would be... BUT, we call him "97" as his name. He does not score 97".

We call him "97" because that is the number on his ear tag. ;) Real original I know... lol! He is however a great mid 80's B&C record buck!

Lance

Oh, well I didn't think he was that big but they are so hard to judge. Cool pictures though, congrats on a great year.

Our hunter Aaron just picked up his mount of the "97" buck and sent me these pictures!

post-669-0-59289000-1394668692_thumb.png

post-669-0-49578100-1394668700.png

I've been biting my tongue for some time now but can't anymore. The way that hunt went down was hogwash. As you know my wife put the first bullet in that buck and was trying for the follow up shot. My good friend and his son walked over to your guide ( which I believe is your brother) and client to let them know that there was a lady trying to set up for the follow up shot ...and let's just say that I won't repeat what was said to him. There was by far and away no Hunter etiquette on this fiasco. My wife did end up taking a nice buck and is extremely happy with the ending but sure has bad memories of opening morning.

Huntn Coues.

I'm sure your wife is a wonderful person and she deserves the world like all daughters of God do. I'm glad your wife ended up taking a nice buck of her own and was happy.

I've offered to talk to you in the past when you went off accusing us on another thread, but you didn't. Or maybe that wasn't you. And now this... So I offer to talk to you in person now as well. We are not bad people and you should please get to know us personally before publicly slandering us.

Is your name Lee? I'll leave out his last name... If your not Lee then your story is second hand from Lee. Lee was the one with her telling her that she hit it but she really didn't. Maybe he really thought she did and that's why you have heard this one sided story that is making you speak out in argument on a public forum.

I'm not going to argue with you over something that is all He said, You said stuff.

All I will say for you and everyone else's information. Is that there were several other hunters out there watching it all happen from different angles. After our hunter was interrupted by Lee and continued on to finish the hunt, several healthy miles later, the other hunters who were in separate hunting groups and didn't know each other, each felt the need to come forward and tell our guys that they had seen it all and that clearly the buck was not wounded and Lee was in the wrong and not us.

There was clearly only one bullet hole in the animal. We shot at it first and last with lee's interruption in between.

I'm sorry you are upset. Even our hunter said he wishes she wouldn't have missed. Even I wish she wouldn't have missed. But all that's been said before.

I hope you can understand that.

Lance

Hey Troy,

It's truly unfortunate that your wife had an unpleasant experience on her hunt. However, if there is some sort of conflict on this hunt, t's best handled directly with Lance or the other people involved. Give him a call and maybe there can be some resolution for this. This kind of stuff never gets resolved in a public forum.

Lance you are getting your information second hand on this one seeing that you were not there. The only other hunters that witnessed this hunt were with me and are well respected around the hunting community as well as members on this site.

And no my name is not Lee as you can see below my avatar .

My apologies to you Amanda and all other conversations will be done off this forum.

To end the stories.

Lee called me and we had a very kind, respectful and professional discussion about it. Thank you Lee.

We have agreed that there are several different sides to the story and to just drop it and move on.

I'm sorry anything like this ever has to happen between hunters. So please no side taking from anyone and we will move on.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw to everyone! :)

Thank you.

Lance Crowther