OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

I use a pre-paid money card and it works every time. That way the wife can't overdraw the account.

5guys

• Like 1

** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL **

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL AND REPLIES WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

Thank you for applying for the 2014 M big game draw. As a reminder, the draw will be taking place soon and our records indicate that your credit card was used to apply online for one or more big game applications. If you are drawn for any of the species you applied for, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the tag. Failure to have a valid credit/debit card number on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).

If you have applied for multiple species and you need to update your payment information, be sure to update your payment information for each species.

Please visit the online draw page and use the option "Update My Payment Information" to update your credit/debit card number to be considered for the Draw.

Online Draw Page - https://az.gov/azgfd/draw/home.xhtml

You only receive an email from fish & game if you request to be on their email list. If you get an email from them sorry to say doesn't mean you were drawn, but it never hurts to dream!! Good luck to all can't wait to find out if my cc gets hit!! If not I will have to go to plan b which is an otc in Idaho, Oregon or Montana.

• Like 1

/>

You only receive an email from fish & game if you request to be on their email list. If you get an email from them sorry to say doesn't mean you were drawn, but it never hurts to dream!! Good luck to all can't wait to find out if my cc gets hit!! If not I will have to go to plan b which is an otc in Idaho, Oregon or Montana.

They were kidding ;)

got ? this is the 1st year ussing a credit/debit card for draw,i recieved the notification,and what do they exactly mean to update card info,is it only if your card may expire b4 the draw or new card,is this the only reason,i went in got my confoirmation number and reciet for the application fee,and everything matches with my current card,is there anything else i need to do,just playing it safe,,,sorry for the stupid question,just a little confused,and dont want to jeopordize my chances at getting drawn,thank you for any info you all can provide for me,and i hope everyone gets their dream hunt,lol.

thanx buffhunter,very much appreciated,now if your card gets hit does the money have to be there right then or do you have that day to make sure the money is available,i know my bank will let most charges go thru regardless of account balance,because i have direct deposit i assume,or they know that they will get $32.oo for an overdraft,just wondering,i have the funds set aside to not be touched by other family memberes,but i am guessing this scenario has happened to fellow hunters,just wondering.

azcoues

I would try not to use the card anymore till after the draw if you are close to your limit. If its a debit card, make sure you have the funds in there asap. In my opinion they will start hitting the cards sometime this coming week. Check your account and this site. I will be checking my account about 5 times an hour starting monday. Good luck on the draw

• Like 2

How do you up date your card i keep searching game and fish site to update but cant find it HELP

https://az.gov/azgfd/draw/home.xhtml

Scroll down and select "update my payment information"

got ? this is the 1st year ussing a credit/debit card for draw,i recieved the notification,and what do they exactly mean to update card info,is it only if your card may expire b4 the draw or new card,is this the only reason,i went in got my confoirmation number and reciet for the application fee,and everything matches with my current card,is there anything else i need to do,just playing it safe,,,sorry for the stupid question,just a little confused,and dont want to jeopordize my chances at getting drawn,thank you for any info you all can provide for me,and i hope everyone gets their dream hunt,lol.

The card expiring is one reason AZGFD needs updated information. There are also situations where cards are cancelled by the issuer (not the card holder) because the account was "compromised" through a data security breach and the issuer cancels the old card and re-issues a new one with a new number as an anti-fraud measure.

This happened to me on two different draws. (I don't use that card for draws any more.) Unfortunately, both times it was after the correction period but before the draw. One of those times I was able to call the G&F and beg them to update my card manually which they were nice enough to do. (Thank you G&F!)

The other time I called the issuer and begged them to keep the old account open and accept any charges from the G&F and they did. That move didn't make me very popular around the old homestead but it worked.

Thank you for applying for the 2014 M big game draw. As a reminder, the draw will be taking place soon and our records indicate that your credit card was used to apply online for one or more big game applications. If you are drawn for any of the species you applied for, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the tag. Failure to have a valid credit/debit card number on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).

If you have applied for multiple species and you need to update your payment information, be sure to update your payment information for each species.

Please visit the online draw page and use the option "Update My Payment Information" to update your credit/debit card number to be considered for the Draw.

Has anyone tried to update their info today? I tried to change the credit card on my daughter's appt and the system time out. Gateway timeout failure something or other was the message.

The credit info was changed but I am not sure if it verified. Seems like the system is acting up already.

Brent

• Like 1