OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

Guest wdenike
Money order and paper app is the only way I go. Too much "technology" in this world screwing things up.

You do realize who runs the post office don't you???? :o :o :o :D

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Actually, the contract with company that processes payments for ALL STATE AGENCIES (read, not just AZGF to all the folks on here who place the blame solely on the Department) expires on March 28th. I'm guessing the main reason for the extra week this year between payment update deadline and tag issuance is to give the Department time to work through any issues (such as we're seeing today) and get all payments finalized well before that contract expires. By the time the fall draw comes around the Department plans to have it's own system in place. It will be interesting to see how they are able to handle it when it falls to them for the first time.

Oh yeah, the lady also said that for all those that put the blame on other and made comments on CWT would not get a tag unless they apologize.

• Like 1

ahhhhh!year this stuff is a yearly occurence,but hey,no one would be even thinking about hunts right now,if the draw was like it used to be all at once i think in june or july that was,heck the hunting regs wouldnt have even been available yet,so i say everyone kick back and go fishin,its fishin season,when ever the game and fish gets their crap together we will know,then have to wait several months to hunt,good luck fishin everyone!lol.

• Like 3

ahhhhh!year this stuff is a yearly occurence,but hey,no one would be even thinking about hunts right now,if the draw was like it used to be all at once i think in june or july that was,heck the hunting regs wouldnt have even been available yet,so i say everyone kick back and go fishin,its fishin season,when ever the game and fish gets their crap together we will know,then have to wait several months to hunt,good luck fishin everyone!lol.

i agree...will be at Rooselvelt for 5 days this week....should be fun

• Like 1

Give bonecollector777 the tag of his choice.

Oh yeah, the lady also said that for all those that put the blame on other and made comments on CWT would not get a tag unless they apologize.

Hey, if always plan on getting to work 2 minutes before it starts and there is an accident on the HWY, you're still late right.... Just sayin. Bold letters or not.. You're not sorry for waiting until the last minute and I am not sorry for the drama that comes with a decision like that. (Although your deal sounds like a banking exception, others do not have such an excuse)..

For the record.... I wish luck to all CWT members on the draw, last minute or not... Even Bone777 :)

• Like 1

Guest wdenike
It will go the other way. They will see all his I hate game and fish post and take his app out of the draw hah

You would probably be on the short list for job applicants at the NSA and IRS !!! :o :o :o :o No one thought that chit was possible either, so I guess G&F wouldn't surprise me either. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Would be nice to catch them doing what they all do though. ;)

Take care, Willie

Hey, if always plan on getting to work 2 minutes before it starts and there is an accident on the HWY, you're still late right.... Just sayin. Bold letters or not.. You're not sorry for waiting until the last minute and I am not sorry for the drama that comes with a decision like that. (Although your deal sounds like a banking exception, others do not have such an excuse)..

For the record.... I wish luck to all CWT members on the draw, last minute or not... Even Bone777 :)

Thanks for helping me understand why the system failed. Not sure I understand where the time I get to work and a accident on the HWY comes in but I'll continue to work on that. Couldn't have anything to do with peoples expectations not being met or anything like that.

/>

How does Nevada and Utah and Colorado pull it off every year without a problem.

Full fee up front. That's how.

You obviously haven't applied in Utah or Nevada recently.

• Like 1