Sign in to follow this  
ADDICT

NM FREE-RANGE BISON HUNT (VIDEO)

I watched this twice this morning and thought I posted a reply. ooops Great video and I can't wait to see part two. I know how bad you want to get this on video but I was wondering if it entered your mind that it might have already happened if you were alone? I'm sure it probably did and my hats off to you for doing it your way. Good luck!

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks guys! TJ, I committed 2 years ago that film is the priority. No shot on film, the video is a bust! Its cost me tons of critters for sure and the films that I post that I don't get kill shots on are lessened in my eyes.

• Like 2

Great video! i was beginning to get frustrated there was no open shot and wanted the buffalo to present one and i wasnt even the one hunting! shoulda played some more of that Eazy E tho... ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys! That second bull stopped perfectly quartered but completely behind the young bull!!! Non-Typical Solutions, that big bull is taller, longer head-to-toe and double the horn than the dink! He made my heart stop. With a rifle I couldve shot him behind the ear easily right there.

When can we expect to see Part 2? Looking forward to it. :)

TJ