Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

What up with dat??

yes i do whatever i can to make sure my part of the sky is blue. i like my cake and will eat it too. Thats why i use a check. money is their and i dont have to worry about expired cc or fraud or anything. not tring to make a pissing match out of it but their are other ways to avoid issues with cc.

No pissing match intended. After re-reading my post I could and should come off a little different. There are other ways to avoid the issues, but if the credit card apps are being supported, the people that are using them should be too. I just look at what this whole deal means to some people, and are situations, few as they may be, where they don't deserve a salvaged tag which they finally were lucky enough to draw after what seems like a lifetime. I can barely handle the "in between" of OTC archery deer seasons, It would surely suck to be in those shoes.

And to a lot of guys, I know it really helps their plans to get the news early. Whether it's backup plans or whatever else, I surely sounded ignorant to that, my apologies.

Good luck to all in the draw, and I hope they start making bank account drops real soon.

Wish you all straight projectiles and tight lines in 2014.

A few days ago my card was cancelled through no fault of my own. It was a merchant that contacted Wells Fargo and told them the card info was stolen. So I got a new one last Friday. I would be sooooo pissed off if I was not allowed to use the new card because some random deadline to change the card info had passed.

Yesterday, I finally got through to G&F (after an hour on hold, no joke). I was told that they would not and could not change any info at this point, but that if I draw, they are required to place (3) phone calls within a 48 hour period to allow me to give another card for payment. Only after (3) attempts would they then draw another name for that tag.

Got some news last night, game and fish employee said that this year they are really going to do everything they can if someone gets drawn and there's a problem with their credit card, to make contact with them and sort it out.

Great news for those individuals, but that can only mean that the entire process it's going take a while longer to get posted online.

That would have been nice LAST YEAR! I am now a hand delivered money order guy after getting burned by my credit card app last year.