Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

whats your back up plan?

WMAT cow/spike/raghorn or maybe OTC Colorado archery. And like ctafoya, there's always whiskey. Jack and George are some good friends of mine. :D

back packing trip around the south of France, wine tasting in Naples, then jet setting to Australia to snorkel the Great Beerier Reef. Maybe a quick stop in Argentina for red stag and some dove hunting.

May finally take advantage of my wife's timeshare in Cabo and get a week of fishing in. Also going to put forth a good effort for deer here in GA if I am still here.

colorado for some otc elk and otc something else????? wiskey is always in the plan so it cant be a backup.

i have many ops for others elk draw so may end up guiding a bunch. hopefully. heading for co somewhat blind is not sounding great.

• Like 1

I only get one week of vacation this year so it will probably be Arizona deer only. The thing that sucks with my employer, is even next year when I have 2 weeks, they only allow you to take one week at a time. KInda sucks.

wyoming speed goat for me. 17 bonus pnts for az , but im not optimistick and maybe head back to new jersey and get an eastern whitetail

very true, mile high on the mountain or at camp makes no never mind to me. why not hunt elk for the first time from the spirit world, did you see the size of that chicken?

with all the smoke floating around i will bait with doritos, may get more than elk coming in?