BowNut

Credit card question

A family member just received new cedit cards in the mail today from there bank. Problem is they closed the ones they put in for the draw with. Anyone know for sure if G&F will actually call if it is declined? Which it will be.

I just had the same thing happen to me. My new card is the same number as my old card. I called my bank and they assured me the charge would go through. Still worried though

AZGFD opened a can of worms by not hitting cards immediately after the update deadline like they have done in the past.

• Like 3

+1 flatlander this is not going to be good if people start having problems with cancelled cards after the update!! I can't understand why azfg has so many problems with their draw? Other states like Nevada don't seem to have any issues!!

I just got a call for fraudulent activity on my card i was so excited thinking it was g&f but it ended up being home depot, now that card was immediatly put on hold and iam screwed

There new cards have different numbers. Told them to call tomorrow but there probably out of luck.

I've posted this before, but here it is again. If drawn, they should get a call. From the regs:

IF you are successfully drawn, the department will charge the credit or debit card you have on file for the permit fee. If payment fails, the department will make three attempts within two business days to contact you and notify you that payment has been declined. You will then be afforded a means of providing alternative payment within a specified timeframe. If the department has not received an alternate payment at the end of that specified time frame, applicants will be rejected.

Is that statement from AZGFD or just someone saying that's what they heard? Forlorn hope?

I've posted this before, but here it is again. If drawn, they should get a call. From the regs:

IF you are successfully drawn, the department will charge the credit or debit card you have on file for the permit fee. If payment fails, the department will make three attempts within two business days to contact you and notify you that payment has been declined. You will then be afforded a means of providing alternative payment within a specified timeframe. If the department has not received an alternate payment at the end of that specified time frame, applicants will be rejected.

This statement was clearly in the regulations. This is an opportunity for any credit card denials to be addressed before any applicant is out of luck. Pretty good jester on the part of Game and Fish, even though it will most likely delay the results. But, we will still find out faster than waiting for the pink cards we used to get in the mail.

They do call you now. They called us on the spring draw for pig tags and we gave them alternate payment info. Finally they figured this out... Duuuhh

Is that statement from AZGFD or just someone saying that's what they heard? Forlorn hope?

In the regs. Page 10.

• Like 1

yup its in them there regs now lets see what happens, there pretty good about calling during the first applacation 10 day correction period, hopefully that makes some sence

Thanks everyone I knew I could get answers here!!!

What exact problems are the game and fish having? So far all the issues that have been posted on here are issues with individual credit cards? How is this the game and fish's problems. They have said what they will do if a card does not go thru on the first try. They have not failed to meet their printed deadline.

There's just way too much of thaw crap going on !