Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

from now on I will just not post "tidbits" I heard from friends, I was just trying to info to maybe give a heads up, but no more with that

I will take any critisizam given , as long as I am proven incorrect, I will speak with my source again tomorrow and maybe get a better understanding.....

yeah sounds like maybe a miscommunication? maybe they meant like the CC people know first and the MO order guys know later since CC is almost instant hit. Hope you draw again and knock another one down

OH MAN!!!! I've loved this thread, it has stopped all the arguments about G&F, stopped all the off topic posts, and has united everyone who is a hunter (on those web site) I really enjoy the fighting and bickering because it gives me something to read everyday! But mostly it's nice to see everyone happy and excited, even if its for only a few days a year. I'm a money order guy so my patience is higher than some by default.

Smart man I also do money orders

• Like 4

Anyone got a hit with a cabelas visa? I never use this card so I have no idea how fast transactions post them.

They post quick but if they follow the pattern they have in the past you need to do some math to find out if you drew. If I remember how it works......look at your current balance and available credit on your Cabelas card. If there are no pending charges the available balance will be the credit limit minus the current balance on your card.

I have a whopping 2 points and I got hit. Of course that is because my name begins with a B, I used a cc and I used the secret "insiders code" with my app.

• Like 2

/>Anyone got a hit with a cabelas visa? I never use this card so I have no idea how fast transactions post.

Yes got 2 bull tags and an antelope tag on ours!!!!!! You just have to call them and ask if you have any pending charges on your account. Had one for 90 and one for 270..... wool hook gonna be a busy august and September! !!!! Good luck everybody!!!!!!! Holy crap my dad just started yelling at me while I was typing this and he drew a Sept bull tag too. Crazy hope we got the same unit.....

• Like 4

I can't believe there are 280 people reading this posts. I would have thought today was going to be the day. Can't wait to get to sleep and see what tomorrow brings. Just like the night before Christmas. :)

TJ

• Like 2

/>

Anyone got a hit with a cabelas visa? I never use this card so I have no idea how fast transactions post.

Yes got 2 bull tags and an antelope tag on ours!!!!!! You just have to call them and ask if you have any pending charges on your account. Had one for 90 and one for 270..... wool hook gonna be a busy august and September! !!!! Good luck everybody!!!!!!! Holy crap my dad just started yelling at me while I was typing this and he drew a Sept bull tag too. Crazy hope we got the same unit.....

git r dun!
  • Like 1

I just got hit!

But it was by my wife, cause I kept asking her to check the account to see if there was any withdrawals from G&F.

Nothing for me yet.

• Like 2

/>

Anyone got a hit with a cabelas visa? I never use this card so I have no idea how fast transactions post them.

They post quick but if they follow the pattern they have in the past you need to do some math to find out if you drew. If I remember how it works......look at your current balance and available credit on your Cabelas card. If there are no pending charges the available balance will be the credit limit minus the current balance on your card.

Ok thanks. Nothing yet...

• Like 1

/>

/>Anyone got a hit with a cabelas visa? I never use this card so I have no idea how fast transactions post.

Wow! Congrats! Is your name JR?