Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

/>I have no more faith. People getting hits for amounts that they dont even know for what animal. Maybe im just bitter and a little jelouse mine hasnt gotten hit yet :(

When i checked mine the balance shows pending $270 takes while to show up on statement. lookk for discrepencies in balance nd available balance. does this give you hope?? :)

• Like 3

I have no more faith. People getting hits for amounts that they dont even know for what animal. Maybe im just bitter and a little jelouse mine hasnt gotten hit yet :(

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

KOBE is DONE!!!! And the Lakers WONT Win another championship for many, many, manyyy years!!! And my credit card amount says I drew a sheep tag!! YES!!!!!

Finally after 11 years of living here I drew my first bull elk tag unit 9 or 10 archery. Sorry to those that haven't been drawn yet but I know the feeling I've heard no the last 11 years

• Like 4

KOBE is DONE!!!! And the Lakers WONT Win another championship for many, many, manyyy years!!! And my credit card amount says I drew a sheep tag!! YES!!!!!

Sheep tag??? in what state did you draw cuz the draw WE are talking about is only elk and lope.... <_< <_< <_<

/>Thanks for the answer regarding antelope guys. Am still holding out hope, have 11 points and am looking for an archery goat tag...........

My dad and his buddy had 11pts ea and no hits for their archery pronghorn yet either