Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

/>I'm with ya capoeirajosh, we seem to be in the same boat. Don't give up hope and good luck to you! Our cards will be charged this coming week! Haha

Yes!! Good luck to you and everyone else as well!

Got a hit for 3 elk tags the evening of the 20th. 27 or 1 archery bull early. We are ecstatic. Have not had a White Mtn tag since 05.

I believe there will be additional hits early this week. Predict the results will be posted Wednesday @ 0943

First time ever putting in for Elk Tag. Chose Cow tag because I thought that gave the best odds at getting drawn with no Bonus Points. No charges on Cards, very depressing. Not giving up hope, but really thought I had a good chance at getting drawn.

(sigh)

I'm with ya capoeirajosh, we seem to be in the same boat. Don't give up hope and good luck to you! Our cards will be charged this coming week! Haha

our card will hit on monday lol

• Like 1

Was hoping my daughter would pull a cow tag. Even those are getting difficult to draw anymore. Oh well deer and stuff is just a bit away. Congrats guys.

It's not done. It slows down but Monday will have some more. I have had charges after a week for tags. I don't consider it over until Results post.

This ^