Sign in to follow this  
ruppart

***ALL SOLD PF*** Beretta M9, Ruger 22/45 Lite, Nosler Custom 308 ammo

***EVERYTHING SOLD. THANKS, FOLKS!***

Good morning!

Got a few items I'm looking to clean out.

First of all, I have a Beretta M9 9mm for sale. Got this to learn the platform and help some friends prepare for their military qualifiers with the M9. Gun shoots great, and has been absolutely 100% reliable with all ammo thrown at it. However, I found that I personally prefer a different platform. Now that my friends have finished their military quals, I've don't have a further need for this pistol. So she needs a good home. Total round count is a little shy of 1200. With the exception of normal wear marks on the barrel, it looks new (no rough handling or dropping, etc.). Includes original box, a very nice Blade-Tech kydex holster and magazine carrier (very easy to attach to a pack belt, etc.), along with 5 factory 15-round magazines. $465 face-to-face in the Phoenix area.

IMG_0269_zps93b10875.jpg

IMG_0270_zps3b764a39.jpg

IMG_0271_zps6169afdf.jpg

Next up is a Ruger 22/45 Lite. Nice little gun, but I bought this for my kids and found out quickly that I prefer they use a 22 revolver as their practice pistol (and so do they). Has had less than a brick of ammo shot through it. Also has Williams fiber optic front and rear sights installed. Includes both factory magazines, original box, and original case. $285 face-to-face here in the Phoenix area.

IMG_0275_zpsf83b8ba6.jpg

IMG_0274_zps54c3f3d4.jpg

IMG_0276_zps7e820c28.jpg

Last up on the list are two boxes of Nosler Custom Trophy Grade 308 ammunition. These are the 165gr Accubond loading listed at 2800 fps muzzle velocity. Got these late last year for my 308 out of desperation when I couldn't find any powder to load up my own rounds for an upcoming elk hunt. However, the next week I was able to finally find some powder, and ended up never shooting these. Has a reputation for being outstanding ammo with great brass, but I know I won't be shooting them now that I have an ample amount of powder and projectiles sitting around. Paid $37 a box for these at Sportsman's Warehouse. Both boxes can go to a new happy home for $55.

20131221_220014_RichtoneHDR_zpsca402ccb.

20131221_220040_RichtoneHDR_zps585657ed.

Those are two guns I have been wanting. Are you interested in any trades? I have a S&W 629 Classic I am thinking of selling/trading. .44 mag with a 7" full underling barrel.

Gentlemen,

Not interested in any trades right now, but thanks for the offer.

I'm located out in far West Phoenix, in Goodyear.

Thanks!