Sign in to follow this  
BackwoodsHunter

Bass pro gift card

Most gift cards get about 50% of value maybe upto 75% if lucky.

Haha. In all seriousness, if I were making a major purchase at BPS in the very near future, I would certainly take you up on it and I'm sure there are other guys out there like me. This isn't Craigslist or backpage, this is CWT.com, people help people out. The fact of the matter for me is, I hate BPS and don't ever spend money there. Hope you can work something out with someone

• Like 1

How about $100 and a "Mystery Bag?"

.....maybe its good....maybe it isn't....

• Like 2

/>Haha. In all seriousness, if I were making a major purchase at BPS in the very near future, I would certainly take you up on it and I'm sure there are other guys out there like me. This isn't Craigslist or backpage, this is CWT.com, people help people out. The fact of the matter for me is, I hate BPS and don't ever spend money there. Hope you can work something out with someone

For me i prefer places that give military discounts every day of the week.. active or retired or whatever we make quite a bit less so discounts nice.. bass pro, sportsman's, home depot, lowes, carls jr, jack in the crack, wherever but CABELA's only gives military discounts on the days it is hard to get out of not honoring vets and active military where the first places i mentioned all give daily discounts. So for me i wish B.P. WERE LITTLE CLOSER TO MY HOUSE. :)

• Like 1