Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Bass

Roosevelt, Apache or bust!

Headed to one of the lake this weekend any fishing reports? J. Johnson says there are bass already on beds so I am going to go take a look and try my luck.

I know a guy that is at Roosey right now. As of Yesterday he said the smallies were on beds and the fishing was pretty good. Will be up there shooting carp and buffalo this weekend!

• Like 1

Roosevelt is excellent caught a 5lb largemouth first cast last weekend saw some big females near beds apache was a bust fished there 3 days straight not a bite the 3rd day was a tournament saw 4 bed fish at apache....

Fishing was good Saturday. Had 5 fish for 15lbs. Top nine teams had over 16lbs. Seen quite a few bed fish.

Have heard Rosey is good!

Went to Pleasant last Thursday and it was the first time in many years we were skunked. I hooked one fish land lost it in the sticks. Not even another bite all day. Never did find any schooling stripers or white bass. I am sure they are there but we couldn't find them.

Good luck!

Have heard Rosey is good!

Went to Pleasant last Thursday and it was the first time in many years we were skunked. I hooked one fish land lost it in the sticks. Not even another bite all day. Never did find any schooling stripers or white bass. I am sure they are there but we couldn't find them.

Good luck!

Don't worry to much lake unpleasant is not a Great Lake to fish IMO! Hopefully you have some better luck next time though, I know getting out on the water is all I need catching fish is a plus.

• Like 1

Always great to just kick back on the boat. I don't sweat it except when I have a kid with me, gotta keep that excitement level up there to keep em hooked.

Made it down to Roosevelt Saturday the weather was great and fishing was good. I caught alot of largemouth mostly on jerkbaits but the larger bass seam to come on worms. Did not catch any smallies. On my way home my boat trailer tire broke all the lugs, not sure if the bearings siezed. I hope I can get it fixed so I can get back on the water.

• Like 1