Sign in to follow this  
jeremiah lindsey

results???

I wonder if azgfd employees involved in the draw place themselves in the nut house after having EVERYONE call and ask them when results will be out. They will be out when they let them out and calling isn't gonna make it come any faster.

• Like 5

Monday night, when everyone is sleeping, the draw fairy will update the site and screams of joy will fill the skies after people log in to check ...

Monday 11:58:09pm - update results

Tuesday: 9:31am screams of joy will start

My wife got a credit card hit for her first AZ elk tag. She does not understand why the results aren't out yet and continues to ask twice or more a day if I know what unit yet. Going to be a blast. Come on moisture and results.

• Like 2

Better question: How long after results are first posted will the site crash? I'm thinking 17 minutes. I'm going to check even though I know I didn't draw.

Better question: How long after results are first posted will the site crash? I'm thinking 17 minutes. I'm going to check even though I know I didn't draw.

It will crash as soon as the results are posted, all results will be lost, and I will draw a tag when they re-do the draw next week.......

• Like 4