Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

HUGE Ghillie cover 2 cars, hide your car or RV

Radar Scattering Material (printed on covering case)
Perfect to hide your vehicle / camp / RV from others around you. My Expedition is fully covered with more cover to spare Just trying to get my money back out of it $300 obo. $200 obo

Can also be used as a shade cover.

Also 3 infrared covers. 2 of them are sleeping bag sizes, the other is twice as big ( not sure how these work, but supposed to be made out of the material) $20 if sold seperate

Trade/Barter???

post-2686-0-44041000-1396037489_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-49708300-1396037673_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-24671500-1396037736_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-10488600-1396037895_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-15132900-1396038073_thumb.jpg

Looking for anything in trade?

Is it torn up? The picture with it over your car looks like a bunch of gaps above/below driver's door & at passenger side front quarterpanel.

I think there (might or might not) have a hole in it, but not bad at all. Need to see it to comprehend the size. I would give the condition a 8.5-9.5 out of 10. Where the hole is, the clip just needs to be attached, it's there just possibly came loose. So hole maybe? But the netting is all there.

Up for trades, just let me know what you have, all I can say is that I'll pass.

Edited

Bet you could sell that to some illegals quick! Haha

• Like 1

/>

Bet you could sell that to some illegals quick! Haha

Ha I thought the same thing when I bought it. The guy I bought it from is a vet from desert storm. There are 2 different shades of camo I believe on it, desert on one side and a darker green on the other. I was told they have been shredding these because the drug runners are using them to cover there stuff up.

I think there (might or might not) have a hole in it, but not bad at all. Need to see it to comprehend the size. I would give the condition a 8.5-9.5 out of 10. Where the hole is, the clip just needs to be attached, it's there just possibly came loose. So hole maybe? But the netting is all there.

Up for trades, just let me know what you have, all I can say is that I'll pass.

Edited

Anything in particular you need or looking for? Have tons of hobbies and tons of things. lol.