Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

Steffen Koury's 3A-3C Giant!

Most adults only dream of killing a bull elk over 400 inches much less with a bow and arrow.  Well Steffen at the age of 16 did just that and to make it better he did it just the help of 14 year old little brother.  I am not going to say anything else about this bull and the hunt since it will be on the cover of The Huntin Fool here soon.  All I can say is AWESOME job boys...

20130916_095500_wm.jpg
20130916_095704_wm.jpg

View the full article

Congratulations to Steffen on a trophy of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear and see the video. Your boys are blessed to have you as a dad and you certainly are blessed with your two sons. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Awesome bull, amazing for being so young. Shane seems to always find big stuff, and every year I like looking at the pics. Congrats.

I have that tag this year. This is a good example that 400 class bulls can be found in almost any unit in Arizona. I've hunted there a lot but never seen one that big yet. Have seen a few bruisers but that is truly a beauty.

I will probably never kill anything that big cause i won't pass up a solid 330 bull for archery.

Good job and congrats on a great bull. Your living the dream

I do not believe there are 400 class bulls in every unit in Arizona. To have a TRUE 400 class bull you have to have everything length, width, mass, or a whole lot of extras. The unit is not what it use to be for sure, still a great unit though. We have personally killed 5 bulls over 400 in 3a-3c and lots of 380-390's. Hold out this year for something a little better.