Sign in to follow this  
GlockMan

Deer In The PHX Valley

Have you ever seen any deer, Coues or Mule deer in Maricopa County? Like around a neighborhood or crossing a street? Just wondering, I went to ASU and never seen one. Until I drove past Globe and Superior... I now live in Rhode Island (Crappy Democratic State) and I seen a house up the street from me with ten antlerless whitetail (because it still cold) eating the green bushes in the front of this guys house. I got two deer this year off my buddy's farm but never in my life seen so many deer in a residential neighborhood, I seen two last month in my neighbors backyard, facing the woods, but never like this where its surrounded by houses, and densely populated... JUST WONDER

My dad has seen dead deer on the I-10 & ray road. And there are lots of deer up in the cave creek, north Scottsdale/Phx area as well as fountain hills

I saw a hot doe on Mill Ave:)

Could she read or do basic arithmetic?

Really?

I have lived in Anthem for 2 years now and have yet to see a deer. Not saying you are wrong, just curious as to where.

if you have strong binos , you could probably see them from your house. Some pretty good bucks sometimes. Nothing over 170 though.

I seen a coues get killed by a ford truck so hard. It went flying over thet truck and some how its head dismangled from the body when it landed on the highway. This happened in 2011 right in front of the 60 east and queen valley road (Begining of Pinal County), just before the train tracks... Where everyone goes shooting and coyote hunting in the east valley... And coybow kid, you story seems like it was back in the old west days... Your grandpa was probably riding a horse drawn wagon on the I-10 with his colt on his hip. I hate this state of RI, I miss AZ, where I can buy a gun same day and carry legal without any BS licensing... This state doesn't even issue CCW permits, ur a felon if u have a gun on your person. I am planning on moving back to Gilbert someday...

I saw a hot doe on Mill Ave:)

Could she read or do basic arithmetic?

No... But she was better looking than the best of Tucson or the UT graduate program

I can support this statement on both accounts.

• Like 1

I have seen them in Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Cave Creek/Carefree, Sun City Grand, Peoria, Phoenix, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Mesa, Laveen, Buckeye, and a few other outlying towns in the Valley. They are everywhere. Once accustomed to civilization, they do not pay humanity much mind.....until archery season.

• Like 1