capoeirajosh

Backcountry Bowhunting

Just finished reading Backcountry Bowhunting by Cameron Hanes. Man, I love this book. I could not put the darn thing down. Great book if you are new to backpack hunting, or just hunting in general. First part of the book is more informative type stuff, like certain gear, diet, exersise schedules, mental battles, etc... Last part of the book is hunting adventures. I feel like this guy gets a lot of crap for the way he does things. He trains all year for hunting. Wonder if these people are mad at how he does things or they are jealous, because he does it and can do it better than them. I say kudos to him. Very inspiring read.

• Like 1

Best hunting related book I've read.I was just getting into packing in for hunting and this book helped take me to the next level.Cameron Hanes is a true icon of our sport and a great role model.Yes it's cheesy to say but that book changed my life!

• Like 1

Try "hunting open country mule deer" by Dwight Schuh. Older book but info is still valid. We can do a swap if your interested. Ive read it a few times.

• Like 2

I wanna read this book. But it's like 31 bucks with shipping... Is their a iBook copy? I can't find one

I have a copy I could loan out. PM me if you are interested.

• Like 1