double lunger14

Today Is The Day.....

not gonna happen until the 18th!! F & G is having a great time watching everyone squirm!! Can't believe with all the technology we have it takes so long for the draw in any state!!

it does'nt there just control freaks, kinda like when your in the feild and they check your tags and liences, and they waste your whole morning hunt.

You would think they would put out a communication which would make most of very happy, easy the anxiety, but that would make too much sense. They would rather plan the next transplant for lion food, get more wolves in az or how they can issue more tags. Good thing for reservations and national parks or there would be no giant bulls to hunt left.

• Like 1

I've never seen so many G&F emails as there has been in the last week, maybe they are all bloggers now?

What about the 1 Catalina desert ram remaining... Maybe they are out looking for more lions instead of working on the results..?

Yea. I wonder what "brother-in-law" out-fit got that contract. It is worse every year. You would think they would get better at it. The first year they did the early draw. the results were out by mid march. I remember because they were out before the New Mexico deadline.

What if some low level IT guy at AZG&F was supposed to download the results today? But instead he was so excited about hitting the Renaissance festival this weekend with the members of his LARPing club that he just blew it off and took off early for the day. Then come Monday he'll realize that hes in deep doo doo and fake a server meltdown to buy himself some more time. He'll spend the next few days updating his facebook profile and playing Minecraft while pretending to repair the server. Miraculously he'll get it back up and running midnight of April 17th.

What is LARPing and Minecraft? Sounds like someone else might have spent too many days at the Renaissance Festival.

• Like 1

You know I don't even call the game and fish to check. I got one tag don't know if it's 7 or 10. Waiting to see if my wife got hit. I check here to see if the results are out. So I read they're out and waisted my effort calling. I gave into my patience. When I know I mean know, then I will post it. Not cool!

Said it last year, and I'll say it again - the G&F technology infrastructure - at least that facing the public - is incredibly poor, by half a decade ago standards. They obviously have no intention of fixing or upgrading it because a handful of guys could build a site over the weekend that would solve most of our gripes.

Just imagine a modern site where you log in and it already knows your hunting license number, date of birth, residency status and all of the information about your family. You should be able to simply go through each family member, pick the hunts to apply for, have all the relevant information pre-populated, pay once and done.

You should also be able to see on one screen a summary for yourself and family of bonus points, tags drawn, etc.

A G&F officer should be able to immediately look up any licensed hunter in the state and see exactly what hunts they have a tag for, all their history.

Pretty easy to do, just not a priority for them.

• Like 2

/>

You know I don't even call the game and fish to check. I got one tag don't know if it's 7 or 10. Waiting to see if my wife got hit. I check here to see if the results are out. So I read they're out and waisted my effort calling. I gave into my patience. When I know I mean know, then I will post it. Not cool!

Haha it's the same thing every year. A lot more this year cause the results are taking a while. Gives the clowns a little more time to post false results and stir the pot!