Sign in to follow this  
SirShagalott

GUNWERKS G7 BR2 RANGEFINDER FOR SALE - $1,300

/>

I'll take it. PM sent.

I knew you would have a hard time staying away:) I was hoping you wouldn't buy it, because now your going to be bragging about how good it is. Then I will have to buy one.

Congrats!

We'll have to go try it out before it gets too hot. It holds 5 ballistic profiles... I might program one for your rifle so you can borow it now and than. Lol. Super excited to finally get one.

I have the same one and it is by far the best piece of equipment I have purchased. Heck even the optics are clear as can be. I usually just use the ranging mode for when I am out shooting and use my ballistics software and then when I figure everything out I see if the rangefinder is correct and sure enough it is right at 100% correct. Great purchase. I heard Long Range Addiction is coming out with one like this. Should be interesting especially if it is cheaper. I have had mine range out to 2500 yards on cliffs it is a remarkable piece of equipment.

I will take it for 1000 if you are willing. I live in mesa

bet you would haha

Lol, first rule of lowballing on the internet. Do it over p.m's.

• Like 2

I will take it for 1000 if you are willing. I live in mesa

$1300 plus shipping firm.

I'm working in Wy. for the next few months so unless the buyer is willing to pick it up it will have to be shipped.

Thanks,

Speedy.