AZHog

Flatline vs Huntmap

I drew a Unit 9 late rifle cow tag and am looking at getting either a Flatline or Huntmap map for the unit. Anyone have any recommendations of why one is better than the other, or when you'd use one versus the other?

Flatline Map 100%. I used the HuntMap for unit 1 last year because unit 1 wasn't available at Flatline (still don't think it is) it was useful but no where near as good at the Flatline map we used in unit 10 the year before. Flatline is much clearer, more detail and shows contours much better.

Flatline Map 100%. I used the HuntMap for unit 1 last year because unit 1 wasn't available at Flatline (still don't think it is) it was useful but no where near as good at the Flatline map we used in unit 10 the year before. Flatline is much clearer, more detail and shows contours much better.

unit 1 now available

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/48137-flatline-maps/

james

unit 1 now available

james

That says unit 27 now available and when I checked the website still doesn't show unit 1...is available and just not showing?

• Like 1

We have carried both in the past and now carry strictly Flatline, we have never had a single map returned. Great quality, clarity, and great people that run the local company. Good luck on your hunt.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It looks like Flatline is the clear winner.

I used Flatline year before last and was impressed with how useful it was.

Next time I draw an Arizona tag, the first thing I do will be order a Flatline.

I own pieces of equipment costing five times as much that are not half as useful.

I'm a fan (can you tell ?)

Just ordered unit 9 Flatline map through Ross Outdoors' online store. Thanks Ross Outdoors for sponsoring this website!

• Like 1

unit 1 now available

james

That says unit 27 now available and when I checked the website still doesn't show unit 1...is available and just not showing?

my bad.....