Sign in to follow this  
ruppart

**** SOLD--THANKS! **** FS: FN Winchester M70 Featherweight 308

This is one of the new M70s from FN/Winchester, purchased new (by me) a little under a year ago. Great rifle with a nice trigger and pretty wood stock (which is glass bedded from the factory). Used this on a couple of hunts, and really like the overall weight, etc. However, being a stupidly tall guy, I just can't seem to get comfortable with the featherweight stock. Really like how it looks and the balance, but it just doesn't fit me. Shoots very well (sub-MOA) with Federal 150gr Fusion and hand loads of 165/168 Nosler BTs w/Varget. Shoots almost as good (about 1.2 to 1.5 MOA) with cheap winchester 147 ball ammo.

Rifle has had about 300 rounds total through it (including a gentle break-in session when first purchased). Does have a few marks on the stock and trigger guard from where it was carried in the field. Also has a 1/4" spacer added to the recoil pad, which can be easily removed. Includes Leupold two-piece bases and double-dovetail rings (pictured) along with the original box. Asking $525 face-to-face in the West Phoenix area.

Thanks!

60969785-8E21-4562-97A5-94A2B5FE84E0_zps

469EDB9E-068F-4D40-9EFE-0254DB902643_zps

70D6BE89-7784-488B-9ED5-71A37476ABCA_zps

glockfreak, please check your PM, very interested in the rifle.