Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Who's buying?

Between my neighbor and I, we have 150-200 pounds of mostly elk and some deer.

Please pm me

They're sheds we've picked up and decorated the fence and.......sheds, with.

why are the buyers so secretive.... wouldn't you want the public to know the information and get more business? Maybe Im missing something.

I'm not secretive about anything... I buy antlers. The Orig poster asked for any buyers to Private message him....

Bc777 not sure why it would be a big deal. We didn't create the post... someone else posted asking who is buying and we are simply responding. Shouldn't be any harm in it.

I don't think it's a big deal either. I guess if we didn't start the post it's not really a problem. I'm just confused why there is nothing on the site showing the antler buying sponsors info? That's why I originally posted earlier this month that I buy antler because I didn't think it was a problem. But I was informed there is already a sponsor somewhere here on the site. Even though when I search for it I find nothing about him.

BC777... Josh and Alan have been longtime supporters of this site. The reason you don't see them in the regular way of other sponsors is because they don't have a website yet so I couldn't promote them in a normal way. And so I put their contact info on the shed hunting page on the main site with a copy of their business card. It's been on that page since almost the beginning of this website, ten years ago. Hopefully I will have a website done for them soon so that they can take advantage of the normal advertising like other sponsors rather than just being on the one page. Then it will be less confusing.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2012/06/why-shed-hunt/

BC777 you are welcome to handle this as critter did by PM'ing the original poster. What I ask of everyone is to not promote their businesses in the forum if you are not a current sponsor....so please do not make promotional posts with your business name, website links, email, phone, etc. Sponsors pay for a higher level of exposure in the forum and main site and so I just can't let every business come promote themselves here for free while taking money from others. This is what everyone agrees to when you create an account in this forum.

• Like 2

Thanks for the link. . I honestly had never been to that page of the site so I had never seen it. I figured it would be in the forum part somewhere. I wasn't sure if we could respond to a post in the open like critter so I didnt. I didn't want to say anything with my name or number since I was told not to last time. Thanks for clearing it up.

chasin a dream outfitters in payson buys at his archery shop in payson