Sign in to follow this  
Mesabulls

Tag came in the mail!

/>Got my second choice in 5B, Bull late hunt and my permit number is under 100 with 614 available. Go figure

You drew in the bonus pass. That's why I always advise folks to be mindful of what their second choice is when they have a few points. Those late rifle hunts don't require a lot of points to draw. I don't have my odds in front of me but I suspect 5 pts would have been knocking on the door of the bonus pass in that unit.

• Like 1

Well it feels official now, my 22s muzzy bull tag came in the mail today!

i'll be shooten um up with you on that hunt, gess i better check they old box

Thats your back yard, shouldn't have to go far!

i can scout and glass from my front porch, i have a 4x4 and a 6x6 that are just starting grow new horns on top of property every night but thats on the 22n side but my front porch overlooks 22s

• Like 1

Mine came yesterday. Tag #37 for our second choice, the unit 9 late antlerless rifle. We picked up an extra point by taking the hunter safety class between the time we applied and the draw. In hindsight, we might have had a chance at our first choice had we stayed at 2 points instead of 3. That said, can't wait to be hunting elk in December! :)

Well it feels official now, my 22s muzzy bull tag came in the mail today!

i'll be shooten um up with you on that hunt, gess i better check they old box

Thats your back yard, shouldn't have to go far!

i can scout and glass from my front porch, i have a 4x4 and a 6x6 that are just starting grow new horns on top of property every night but thats on the 22n side but my front porch overlooks 22s

Great, now all I need is your address.....LOL!!

keep my name close and will hookup closer to the season. i'll no better what this year pattern is

• Like 1

Got mine, unit 27 early rifle cow. Now just waiting on my 10 other buddies to get theirs.

Got mine last night!!!!!! Permit #113 for 5b south archery bull and permit #8 for 4b archery antelope!!!!!! Ya buddy its gonna be a busy year!!!!!!!! 4 months till antelope season!!!!!!

Sweet! I've got $225.00 to spend on anything l want! And that's why l put in on paper. Its like hitting the lottery. Either way I'm happy with the outcome.

• Like 1

#209 first choice early archery bull unit 27its official!!! Good luck to all who drew cant wait to see scouting pics and harvested animals.

Its always such a good feeling sliding that tag into your wallet, its like its not REALLY real until that happens: you always suspect you're gonna get a call or a letter saying something got messed up or something ha ha ha ha... (or is that just me who thinks that?)

but when that tag gets in your hands it GAME ON BROTHER!!!!!

tag #13 for 22s is that bad luck for me or the elk. i'm not supperstitious, look out elk,