Jay Scott

Darr Colburn's AZ Archery Gould's Turkey Hunt Video

Check out this Arizona Gould's turkey hunt video of Darr and Parker Colburn.  We had a great hunt! Darr was able to shoot a fine Gould's turkey with his bow and arrow at 11 yards.  More photos and video to come soon.

View the full article

• Like 6

Congratulations Darr. Peg and I just watched it together. Awesome to say the least having Parker there and your good friend Jay to call it in while you concentrated on getting the shot off. Peg gets more excited with each passing day. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Awesome video and hunt guys.Way to go.I had a Goulds hunt in the Grahams,but I cheated and used my shotgun,as I'm not the caller that Jay is,Cliff

Great video! Beautiful Tom!

I hope to duplicated that success Friday down in Unit 29. :)

Brian

Great video! Beautiful Tom!

I hope to duplicated that success Friday down in Unit 29. :)

Brian

Good luck Brian. Can't wait to hear the story. :)

TJ

Thank you everyone. We had a great time hunting these birds. Congrats Cliff on your bird and good luck to all the Gould's hunters with the second hunt! I was using the Grave Digger broadhead and it performed perfectly on my bird. TJ and Amanda we will be hunting Gould's soon in Mexico.

Great video of a great bird! Awesome work as always. Very cool gentlemen!

Congrats Darr, I got my New Mexico Goulds on the 20th. I got to write up the story and post my pictures.

Nice to see Parker out there with ya'll

Thank you everyone. We had a great time hunting these birds. Congrats Cliff on your bird and good luck to all the Gould's hunters with the second hunt! I was using the Grave Digger broadhead and it performed perfectly on my bird. TJ and Amanda we will be hunting Gould's soon in Mexico.

Great video. Congrats! Any idea on why the grave digger didn't pass thru on the turkey? I was thinking of using grave diggers but now am concerned.