Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Jim White Tripod Heads in stock now!

As many of you know my friend Jim White passed away a few months ago. He was the maker of the excellent Jim White tripod head and for a few months after his death there were no heads available because he hadn't assembled the last bunch before he died. However, I was recently asked by his wife to come buy out his inventory and so I have purchased the last tripod heads available. At the moment we don't know what will happen after this supply runs out. That still has to be worked out with Jonnette. Anyway, for the time being I have some heads in stock and available for purhase. I also restocked on the bino adapters that he makes and purchased some velbon heads as well.

You can purchase these items in the store:

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/

Just order the plates in the store....keep in mind I only have full size plates....he had no half size plates in his inventory and I am not sure when we might be able to make some. Go ahead and order your plates and I will ship with your head if you do it this morning.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/extra-plate-for-jim-white-tripod-head/

thx, just received mine, can't believe how small it is.Awesome!!

• Like 1

do you have any xtramounting plates for jim white panhead? thx

Thanks Amanda for my extra plate. Now I can switch out with my camera. Awesome product to say the least.

We sure are going to miss Jim. Rest in peace my friend.

TJ

• Like 1