Sign in to follow this  
klb458

11m early Bull

I was drawn for my first archery tag and it is a 11m early bull hunt. I have been doing OTC deer for the last two years in the Flag area because I am a student at NAU. I put in for this unit because it is close for me and I know it holds elk. I am not sure where to start scouting but am looking to put in some time because I taking this hunt serious. I have been rifle hunting for the past 10 years so I know how to hunt elk but archery is different. Looking for some help I don't need honey holes just some direction to help me tag out.

• Like 1

From what I have herd I would play the local golf courses to scout......lol. sorry I am no help but best of luck on your hunt!!!!! But I have herd there are some great bulls around the golf courses! !!!!!

I helped some buddys on that last year. pretty good elk,but i think the hardest part will be staying away from other hunters. good luck on your hunt youll see some bulls.

It's hard staying away from other hunters on any hunt. Pm sent

From what I have herd I would play the local golf courses to scout......lol. sorry I am no help but best of luck on your hunt!!!!! But I have herd there are some great bulls around the golf courses! !!!!!

Haha. Yeah, just play the front and shoot one at the turn. Ask the beer chick fot some ice, papertowel and a beer to celebrate! Then load him up on the cart and go!!!

• Like 3