bluedevil99

LF Lab pup or Started

Hey everyone I am currently in the market for an AKC Lab pup or a started lab. Per the wife it has to be a yellow. Sex really isn't that important. Preferably have a hunting background on the pup. Thanks in advance.

Check mayday retrievers. Roger has good dogs. Got my max from him 6 years ago.

I got two great great labs from a lady in phx AKC pups they are white labs but nothing but great blood lines give her a call or a text. I know you are looking for yellow but you have to check out them out BIG males 1(602) 402-6949

I use my dog for hunting he's a retriever and flushing. he's great with ducks. Mayday retrievers.

Also looking for a lab pup and would prefer hunting bloodlines, but not a requirement as dog will be family dog first, weekend hunter second. Thanks.

I bought a chocolate from Cochise Labradors I believe the name is, 10 years ago. They are out of Douglas and can deliver the dog you picked out for 40 bucks, but again that was 10 years ago. Hunting is in the blood line of the labs they use and have all papers to prove they are what they say they are. I ended up with the runt that is gun shy. She loves birds but not guns or any loud noises for that matter. Awesome house dog though. Might be worth checking out.