SwarovskiCoues

anyone hiring?

wasnt really sure where to post this but im 20 years old going to school for fire fighting and i am looking for a new part time job. if anyone knows of anywhere hiring please let me know, thanks

• Like 2

You have some dam nice gear for sale for a 20 year old!

I know the kid personally and he works hard for his money and save money so he can buy the best.keep at it bud you will find the right job tell you become a firefighter.
  • Like 1

We are looking to hire part time associates at Bass Pro for the hunting and archery departments

• Like 1

lol i dont spend money on drugs an parties, i have everything i need. the new 15s, a pair of 10x42 ELs and a leica rangfinder....well for now ;)

• Like 7

lol i dont spend money on drugs an parties, i have everything i need. the new 15s, a pair of 10x42 ELs and a leica rangfinder....well for now ;)

That is funny i always figured dad and son just used same acct.. now i understand the slight attitude in many posts you do.. YOUR 20! :) take the bass pro job it will save you gear money you just wont ever take your check home. ok now responsible me says airport job and benefits. good luck!

now i understand the slight attitude in many posts you do.. YOUR 20!

How old are you?

I am always hiring. Need about 20 to 30 more people. Pm me for details and we can talk. I will work around your school or training schedule.

• Like 4

Not sure about you but when I was 20 I had a lot more nice stuff than I do now. My wife and kids get all the nice stuff now.

Good luck finding a job SwaarovskiCoues.

• Like 5

Thank you for getting the post back on track to help the kid out. The forms on here are becoming a joke because of ignorant comments from grown men that are acting like there 20. The kid asked for some help finding a job not what kind of binocular's he uses.

Thank you for getting the post back on track to help the kid out. The forms on here are becoming a joke because of ignorant comments from grown men that are acting like there 20. The kid asked for some help finding a job not what kind of binocular's he uses.

Very good post, love young guys looking for work but does not change the fact that when i was gonna buy glasses from him way back that i changed my mind for reasons that now knowing he is 20yrs old areall explained. :) btw smiley faces should note that it was all in fun and not serious so BACK OFFFFFFF

• Like 2