jdub

My amazing hunt - BIG buck - unit 23

That is an awesome buck, and it would have been a huge honor to have even been there just to see the shot. What a cool hunt. Congrats to everyone involved from your daughter to the ground pounders. Wow!!!

Absolutely fabulous! A very great story and the pictures are great also! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

first time i've ever seen a sock monkey hat on the forum.

congrats!

Correction, 2 monkey hats

Reposting for those of you who've drawn any of the 22 or 23 tags. Enjoy!

We have 4-December 23 tags.

Pounders do amazing work for sure finding large deer, however my very good friend said he "caught" one of them tampering with his trail camera in unit 23 and it is no longer usable. It was blantantly done out of malice as their camera was nearby. If this is true (and he has no reason to lie) then shame on them for their actions!! Not Cool!! It's "public" land and we all have to respect one another!!!!

Congrats on the amazing deer!!

Yup herd all about it, they showed me where it went down, got pretty cold on my hunt last yr, they are great friends , and even better hunters. wish mine was that big. congratulation

We have 4-December 23 tags.

Pounders do amazing work for sure finding large deer, however my very good friend said he "caught" one of them tampering with his trail camera in unit 23 and it is no longer usable. It was blantantly done out of malice as their camera was nearby. If this is true (and he has no reason to lie) then shame on them for their actions!! Not Cool!! It's "public" land and we all have to respect one another!!!!

Congrats on the amazing deer!!

All do respect, but this sounds like hearsay. If your friend wants to tell his story and attach himself to it, lets hear it. But I've never heard anything but great stuff about the Ground Pounders Crew.

Wbyfireman please give me a call about this camera tampering claim. I would like to hear about what was said and to make sure that we get to the bottom of this accusation. 928 517 1337

Thank you.

• Like 4