zukicrazy

Mule deer poached ?

I heard there was a buck killed last December or jan in the rut down in the desert off bombing range . The buck I think it was, is no longer posted on the board Does anybody no any info on this

I don't have the pic of him holding it but I think this is the buck you're talking about?

thats the one that looked like it had dudes thats appeared to photoshopped holding it.

I heard there was a buck killed last December or jan in the rut down in the desert off bombing range . The buck I think it was, is no longer posted on the board Does anybody no any info on this

I don't have the pic of him holding it but I think this is the buck you're talking about?

thats the one that looked like it had dudes thats appeared to photoshopped holding it. if theyre down with poaching i highly doubt they used that bow in the background either

Yeah I just happened to screen shot that pic when it first came up because that buck is a monster! Sad to see some people are dumb enough to poach it and then extra dumb enough to post pics of it on the internet. Hope it's not true because it always makes it worse knowing that now azgfd gets to profit off these poached animals at their auctions.

• Like 1

Yeah I just happened to screen shot that pic when it first came up because that buck is a monster! Sad to see some people are dumb enough to poach it and then extra dumb enough to post pics of it on the internet. Hope it's not true because it always makes it worse knowing that now azgfd gets to profit off these poached animals at their auctions.

people can talk shoot if they want, but i like you, no homo.

• Like 2

That is a pig of a deer. If that was done illegal that person should, will i don't want to say this is a family web site.

Yes the deer was confiscated by Game and Fish and 2 individuals involved were charged. I believe one has already plead guilty.

Our Club tried to make it a FELONY to do this nonsense. At worst these guys will sit on the sidelines for 5 years. I think there should be harsher penalties when you pull crap like this!

• Like 5

I think they killed it in an area they were not supposed to be but I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE!

Our Club tried to make it a FELONY to do this nonsense. At worst these guys will sit on the sidelines for 5 years. I think there should be harsher penalties when you pull crap like this!

If they are poachers I doubt that they will be on the sidelines.

• Like 2