Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

More short videos of some awesome 3A-3C deer and lots of kill shots. Good luck on the draw!!

Great work, nice bucks, but I have to ask...why wait so long to share this? Dang man, I might have put in for 3C which I could have easily drawn with the points I have. Something to think about for next time.

dang it, im sitting here deciding between 12b west late or 12a west late. then i see that second vid im like man, its only about 2 hour drive to 3c from my house.

Thanks for sharing these awesome bucks with us.

TJ

dang it, im sitting here deciding between 12b west late or 12a west late. then i see that second vid im like man, its only about 2 hour drive to 3c from my house.

Do it!
  • Like 1

Headed up there this weekend for some scouting and playing, we have a cabin in 3C but I never hunt there. LOL I have been thinking of starting to look around and see if I should start, Just thought there were too many roads for my liking.

Great videos and congrats on the successful hunts.

Headed up there this weekend for some scouting and playing, we have a cabin in 3C but I never hunt there. LOL I have been thinking of starting to look around and see if I should start, Just thought there were too many roads for my liking.

Great videos and congrats on the successful hunts.

I agree with you, way too many roads. 3A is better and one of my favorite units. Too bad about the wind turbines on the Pink Cliffs though.

Do it!

i did, pretty excited about it.

2mfyhj7.jpg

I have two teenage girls with tags this year! I sent you a PM.

thanks bro! I hope so, I started looking through every 3c deer online that I can find and they got a weird look to them, and hard to judge size since everyone poses sitting 10 yards behind the deer lol. I used to live up there but haven't spent a lot of time the past several years. im going to cruise up this weekend and get it started!