Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

crash???

The only thing that surprises me about this is:

A- There are people who still didn't know or expect this was going to happen.

B- People still waited till the last day even though this happens every time.

I would have no problem with AZGFD not extending the deadline. The online app has been up for weeks and you still have time to hand deliver your paper application.

i only put in last day, always will. getting a 2 bonus pt desert bighorn is all the superstition ill ever need. got in at about 6:55pm last day when i was living in pinetop.

I would have no problem with AZGFD not extending the deadline. The online app has been up for weeks and you still have time to hand deliver your paper application.

i only put in last day, always will. getting a 2 bonus pt desert bighorn is all the superstition ill ever need. got in at about 6:55pm last day when i was living in pinetop.

Its a gamble, but I can respect that. I'll take all the luck I can get. But I think AZGFD needs to post a disclaimer in the regs and on their website stating that there will be no deadline exceptions for website malfunctions. It might encourage people to get their apps in sooner.

Its a gamble, but I can respect that. I'll take all the luck I can get. But I think AZGFD needs to post a disclaimer in the regs and on their website stating that there will be no deadline exceptions for website malfunctions. It might encourage people to get their apps in sooner.

Why don't they just fix it?

• Like 1

Its AZGFD! Why fix it when they can say they need to increase tag and app prices to fix it, and then not fix it. If they fixed stuff what would they use as an excuse to quadruple fees?

• Like 3

But they have to save money just in case they'd have an instance where they would end up having to pay a lawsuit worth $100k to one of their own officers that poached an elk.. I'm just say'n... just in case. You know. Can never be too cautious about the funds.

• Like 3

Let's see...my application fee almost doubles in cost and I can't even get an email confirmation now? Is that place run by Democrats or what?

• Like 5

Why don't they just fix it?

Its AZGFD! Why fix it when they can say they need to increase tag and app prices to fix it, and then not fix it. If they fixed stuff what would they use as an excuse to quadruple fees?

But they have to save money just in case they'd have an instance where they would end up having to pay a lawsuit worth $100k to one of their own officers that poached an elk.. I'm just say'n... just in case. You know. Can never be too cautious about the funds.

Let's see...my application fee almost doubles in cost and I can't even get an email confirmation now? Is that place run by Democrats or what?

2ibosjb.jpg

• Like 5

I logged on and did a last minute deer app for a buddy who was stuck at work about an hour ago. Went right through and printed a receipt for him. I thought to myself, self "I can't believe they got it right this year!" Then I pop in over here and see this thread.......!!!!!!

EPIC FAIL AGAIN? That is disgraceful they can't get it right

• Like 2

Takes a poacher to know a poacher I guess. This is disgusting! Why am I not surprised to find a grip and grin photo with this guy in it? Reminds me of the cop in Colorado that got caught and convicted of poaching and tried to influence public officials, destroy evidence, you know Shawn Wagner stuff! If I ever get stopped by this moron in the field I'm calling the County Sheriff immediately. I'll let them sort it out!

post-2759-0-39349800-1402443230.jpg

• Like 1

I logged on and did a last minute deer app for a buddy who was stuck at work about an hour ago. Went right through and printed a receipt for him. I thought to myself, self "I can't believe they got it right this year!" Then I pop in over here and see this thread.......!!!!!!

EPIC FAIL AGAIN? That is disgraceful they can't get it right

ya i got in no problem but now i cant get my dads app to go so i said to heck with it. im going to put in a paper app for him.

Takes a poacher to know a poacher I guess. This is disgusting! Why am I not surprised to find a grip and grin photo with this guy in it? Reminds me of the cop in Colorado that got caught and convicted of poaching and tried to influence public officials, destroy evidence, you know Shawn Wagner stuff! If I ever get stopped by this moron in the field I'm calling the County Sheriff immediately. I'll let them sort it out!

i thought thats the bull mclendon killed with the auction hunter in Sky Hi Retreat?

edit: aware me on wagner, he was the dude who poached the elk then sued and made money off it or something right?

• Like 1

Really annoying. I normally just fill out a paper app and drop it off in person. Not like I can't do that right now. But it would save me a trip across town if the website worked as advertised.