Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

crash???

I highly doubt that G$F run their own server/website. They most likely farm it out to the lowest bidder.

some dude they found on craigslist im sure.

Or a Gitmo detainee.

• Like 1

I remember when they used to get Florence prison inmates to enter the data from the paper apps. Those dudes not only had access to your SS number but also your address, DOB, and the dates you would be out hunting.

Them extending the deadline simply pleases the very few that haven't put in on time and screws the majority who prepared and put in weeks ago.

We should edit the above to say:" Them extending the deadline pleases those who have tried to put in on time per the requirements set by AZGFD but we're unable to because of their crappy system and screws no one because they prepared and put in weeks ago."

• Like 3

I never procrastinate with the draw. This year I did. I was ready to throw my laptop against the wall. :lol:

But the app went through after booting me out 3 times. 2 hours to get it to work.

• Like 1

Try it now. I got mine to go through at 7:40

Let's see...my application fee almost doubles in cost and I can't even get an email confirmation now? Is that place run by Democrats or what?

Kind of unnerving. ALWAYS printed my app. till this year. Figured to save a tree. G&F could have put a disclaimer stating there would be no confirmation email. Grrrrrrr.

Extension won't help. Say they give a 2 day extension. Same people will wait till the same time two days from now to do their app, and then come in here crying again about how unfair it is because their app won't go through. It's pretty simple people QUIT PROCRASTINATING AND YOU WON'T BE IN THESE SITUATIONS!

• Like 8

I wait til the last day every year just like trphyhuntr does, but I drive to the g$f office, drops mine off, BS with the guys, and stop and have a few Pat's chili dogs on my way back to work. If you wait til the last day "because it should work" or because "I paid more this year than last" or because "I wanna test the system" then your a naive fool! Don't complain if it doesn't work! Should it work?? heck yeah it should!!! But I live in reality, not a life of "shoulda"

• Like 2

I hear what you're saying bonecollector, but the difference is people who ran into problems a week ago had a whole week to get it fixed and done. I have zero confidence that G&F will improve this system any time in the near future. Just hope more people plan ahead in the future.

• Like 1