sidwynder505

Dead On Taxidermy????????????

2 minutes ago, Evan said:

Good Luck! He had my Turkey for two years and would not respond. Found his wife on facebook Sarah Shannon Whitmore and began sending her messages.  She agreed to ship my turkey to Phoenix.  She shipped it ground and took 4 days and arrived rotted with the box smelling horrible. The UPS driver was overwhelmed.   I wish I would have taken another members advice to pick up my trophy.  Go knock on this door https://goo.gl/maps/PAFXYwpTM9Srkb5X7

Thanks Even, I think a trip to the white mountains will need to happen pretty quick

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ahopper89 said:

Thanks Even, I think a trip to the white mountains will need to happen pretty quick

Make the trip it is worth it. 

He has a shop full of years of big game and has screwed people over.  He has set up multiple "go fund me" accounts for bull Sh!t reasons. He and his whole family blocked my on social media for calling him out

3 minutes ago, Evan said:

Make the trip it is worth it. 

He has a shop full of years of big game and has screwed people over.  He has set up multiple "go fund me" accounts for bull Sh!t reasons. He and his whole family blocked my on social media for calling him out

I'm pretty sure the shop in springerville is something else now, but I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Vowell said:

I'm pretty sure the shop in springerville is something else now, but I could be wrong. 

His shop closed 3 years ago He didn't pay rent and was forced to vacate, everything is at his house 

• Wow! 1

Exactly, when he said he was on hard times and I was trying to get my turkey back I discovered multiple go fund me pages from him and his entire family"dead kids" "covid" "stolen Property" but at the same time they were on vacation and had nice things on social media

• Like 1

Sarah runs a hair salon in eager and him and his brothers own Whitmore Garage in Eager make sure to call them all

Just now, Evan said:

Sarah runs a hair salon in eager and him and his brothers own Whitmore Garage in Eager make sure to call them all

Just saw that they sold the Garage earlier this month....may have to just go into the hair salon

1 minute ago, ahopper89 said:

Just saw that they sold the Garage earlier this month....may have to just go into the hair salon

Sure they ripped people off at that garage also.  Good luck!

25 minutes ago, Evan said:

Exactly, when he said he was on hard times and I was trying to get my turkey back I discovered multiple go fund me pages from him and his entire family"dead kids" "covid" "stolen Property" but at the same time they were on vacation and had nice things on social media

Like he made fake go fund me about dead kids?

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

If you want to spend as much time as I did researching Kevin and Sarah Whitmore as I did a couple years ago you will be impressed  

1 minute ago, Evan said:

If you want to spend as much time as I did researching Kevin and Sarah Whitmore as I did a couple years ago you will be impressed  

Ive wasted a few hours of my day so far doing the same thing

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Never said fake, I couldn't verify or say that, but he and his family had multiple GFM pages going at the same time at one point for multiple reasons. Common folk would lead to suspicion with their latest social media post shown above.  Make your own judgement.