elk358

WTB 10x50 Swaro or Vortex

Looking to buy a nice pair of bino to add to my gear this year. Swarosvki or Vortex will do. I prefure 10x50, but might settle for 10x42. Let me know what you have. Cash in hand ready to buy. Thanks

I have a 10x42 Vortex viper hd as well as a slik tripod and bino adapter im looking to sell as a set. Barely and I do mean barely used so everything is like new and all original boxes

I have a 10x42 Vortex viper hd as well as a slik tripod and bino adapter im looking to sell as a set. Barely and I do mean barely used so everything is like new and all original boxes

• Like 1

Take a look @ craigslist under Vortex Viper HD 10x42. I have a (NIB) new in box pair for sale if your interested

I like my swaros 10x50 great field of view over the 15s.

I know I posted this, but now I have been thinking. I never see swaro 10x50s on here for sale. Is it because people like them or nobody buys them. Huh??????

I have a pair of 10x50 swrovski slc. I just got them back from swrovski on Monday. They are only a year old make me a offer . I'm in the market to buy some 10x42 El selling these will get me closer to buying them.PM ME AND let's talk before I put them in the classified.

I dont really need them , but give me a ball park number. Mine are about 8 years old so I probably dont know the new value. Gimme a # . Thankyou