Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Playing God

Right or Wrong ? Heres a photo of a high fence, steroid filled, genetically altered Whitetail. Some of you may have known of him. He was known as "Sudden Impact". I believe that he finally passed away from the immense weight on his head. I think that anyone who mutates an animal like this should suffer the same fate. Any thoughts ?

untitled.bmp

post-10954-0-66505100-1402689179_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I believe when he passed he scored over 490. He supposedly died from an infection. Ya think !!

Some fat rich guy would have shot it and been all proud of his high fence record. Pathetic!!!

• Like 1

Kind of like South Africa. A big ole mack daddy of a Cape Buffalo, sold for a million bucks at auction. Stud farming for the high fence crowd.

Kind of like South Africa. A big ole mack daddy of a Cape Buffalo, sold for a million bucks at auction. Stud farming for the high fence crowd.

It's all fun and games until the PH bails as the Dugga Boy charges the old fat guy pissin in his drawers trying to figure out if his safety is on. Get's even more interesting when the intended yellow eyed quarry has a dark mane.

id shoot him, just sayen, he was a breeder, i think he was happy.

I have no issue with people breeding whitetails, elk, bison, etc. Furthermore, I see no issue "mutating" dog breeds to achieve a desired result either. No laws are being broken, they treat the deer like members of the family and there is a demand for their product. It disturbs me more to think some would consider "banning" another person's right to prosper in America than it does having a scientific breeding system to maximize antler size.

• Like 1