Been growing the beard as a "fun" protest since the Duck Dynasty fiasco when they were told NOT to pray anymore or speak of guns. It is about seven months of investment. I will shave after this Christmas.

I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Congratulations are in order. That's a sweet bear to have called in and taken with archery equipment. Just amazing!

Great write up. Thanks for taking us with you on the hunt. What a rush to call those guys in. Congrats.

Very good job on the write up and the hunt! Congratulations on taking another bear! Very impressive work.

Been growing the beard as a "fun" protest since the Duck Dynasty fiasco when they were told NOT to pray anymore or speak of guns. It is about seven months of investment. I will shave after this Christmas.

I had a nice huge beard but shaved it after jan deer was unsuccessful

Awesome write up! I hope to claim my first bear this year. Congrats on the bear, extremely vivid details made me feel like I was there. How'd the wife react when you told her you got another in the bag lol?

Awesome story keith! Your an amazing writer & Bear Hunter! I have to tell you that I'm very disapointed with you for not spooning with your Bear for a Sexy Bear Picture:) I always look forward to seeing your sexy Bear pictures:)

Thank you very much for all your Bear huning advise & lessons. Your my Bear hunting hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

P.S. It's about time someone killed a smaller Bear than mine:) Sorry I couldn't resist:)

• Like 1

Keith, have you had a chance to taste any of the bear meat yet? :)

TJ

Awesome write up! I hope to claim my first bear this year. Congrats on the bear, extremely vivid details made me feel like I was there. How'd the wife react when you told her you got another in the bag lol?

Wife was thrilled because she was able to "scratch off" my other two week-long bear hunts I had penciled in on our calendar for the end of June and the middle of July. My family gets me the rest of the summer now!

• Like 2

That was great ! Thanks for sharing.