Sign in to follow this  
camoremi

Badlands 2200

I recently bought a 2200. I need a water bladder. But the pouch for the bladder is square I have found the one made for it, but 90% of the reviews say it leaks? I'm think of cutting the pouch and sewing and extension to hold a larger bladder I need more than 32 ounces of water. What have you guys used/done?

How Many Ounces is the square one designed for it?

I got the 105 ounce badlands one at sportsmans, hasn't leaked at all, used for hiking and periodically on my hunts aug-December. In the case there is a leak, send it in to badlands, and you'll get a new one.:D

I used to just hang my bladders all diff sizes from the key ring loop thing inside. A walmart one I bought eventually leaked but never had any problems doing it that way with all the other bladders I used.

I got the 105 ounce badlands one at sportsmans, hasn't leaked at all, used for hiking and periodically on my hunts aug-December. In the case there is a leak, send it in to badlands, and you'll get a new one.:D

is that 105 oz square?

I took the bladder that I got with my old Cabela's pack and just hung it on the key hook in my 2200. I put my med kit in the bladder pouch.