Sign in to follow this  
Vitals

New To AZ...

In just over a month, I will be settled in with my girlfriend in Glendale AZ. While I am extremely excited for all that AZ has to offer, I still remain hard on the hunt for employment. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while with only a few posts, and I know there are some great members here that are walking troves of great information. My background is in wildlife management and currently hold a position with California Dept. of Fish & Wildlife. While my ultimate goal is to continue that meaningful work and hopefully land something with AZ Game & Fish, I need to find a job period to pay the bills....

If anyone has some helpful tips on who to talk to or projects I may get involved with, It would go beyond words how appreciative I would be. Additionally, If someone knows of ANYONE hiring or looking for a 24 year old college graduate with some unique skills and a hunger to work, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I am so charged up about this move, and excited to interact with all of you here about all I have to learn in the Arizona wilderness.

-Kevin

Welcome, Kevin

Welcome to cwt Kevin and I hope you nothing but the best young man. I think you'll love az and all it has to offer. :)

TJ

Welcome to the site and AZ. You will love both although July isn't the time to move to the valley! You'll feel like you're living 2 feet from Hades!

Good luck on the job hunt.