Sign in to follow this  
LovinthehuntAz

Andy S. Rip

I found myself posting on this topic tonight. I'm not one to let my thoughts or feelings show much. So I thought this is a great way to get it out and send a message that sometimes needs to be heard. Today our friends and family lost a good man to cancer. The other part of it is we also lost his younger brother seven years ago also. Both are great people. I started hunting with them at the age of 10. I'm now 27. They took me under their wing as a kid loving the outdoors. I've been all over az with them all those years taking bear deer turkeys javalina and lions I was hooked on lion hunting at the age of ten when I treed my first tom with Tim the younger bro. After that I wanted to be a hounds man and am til this day. After all this said always stay close as possible and keep people like them that gave you their gift of teaching take it all in as I did not just about hunting but life lessons. I see the big picture now. I wouldn't be the person nor hunter I am today if I didn't have men like them to guide me the way that they did! I'm forever greatful! Ill never forget them.

• Like 4

Thank you for that nice tribute towards your friends. I'm sure they are looking down from above and approve and proud of what you've become. Thanks for sharing with us and welcome to cwt. If you have any pictures I'm sure we'all would love to see them. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Some pics first pic is Tim second is both brothers. The pics show what kind of hard workers and hunters are.Thanks everyone!