My buddies have dubbed me W.T.K. Whitetail King. But since then a few of my new budies Call me the White Trash King.

About a month ago I was scouting for bears with my buddy and we finally got to a spot we wanted to glass. Which was 6 miles and 4 mountains from the nearest road. I got out my tri-pod and glasses, took a step off a small boulder and rolled my left ankle on a smaller rock (turns out I BROKE my ankle). So I said to my buddy "You might need to help me out of here", to which he said "F*** THAT, I'll leave you here as BEAR BAIT!!"

Long story short, I cut down a small branch and made a make shift crutch and hike out. Started back at 1pm and barely got back to the truck before sun down! good times!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackshoe is the name of a ranch where I have spent a lot of time working and hunting over the last 30 years and holds alot of pleasant memories for me. Thus the name.

Ted Bounds.

• Like 1

Hello to all.

Started using drcarr for an online id when I finally swapped

my word processor for one of these new fangled computers.

Never saw a need to change things.

Don R. Carr

Well I go by Birddog because I have a German Shorthair pointer. Theres nothing like havin a dog in the field with you pointing out game.

My dad has called me Eagle Eye for years and years. My brother hates when i get called Eagle Eye, makes him jealous lol. Sometimes i shock myself when i spot deer!

Mine is kindava no-brainer, even if I dont always remember or recognize just how good God is! Especially in these-here challenging times when our lives, our income, our spiritual muscles are being stretched to the brink.

I try to remember that God didnt promise us a smooth flight - but He did provide us with the assured opportunity for a safe and happy landing!

God IS sooooooooooooo good!

Mine is kindava no-brainer, even if I dont always remember or recognize just how good God is! Especially in these-here challenging times when our lives, our income, our spiritual muscles are being stretched to the brink.

I try to remember that God didnt promise us a smooth flight - but He did provide us with the assured opportunity for a safe and happy landing!

God IS sooooooooooooo good!

Thanks for the reminder GodisGood. I needed that tonight!

I got my name from the folks I worked with over the years. Because of my love for Hunting and my name being Dan the folks I worked with nicknamed me Hunterdan after the Hunting doll that is on the market.

azcouesandelk is my email but I came up with that because I love to hunt elk and coues in az :P

Was going to put Hoytnut but didn't want to confuse everyone when I got OLDER and changed bows and had to changed my name like someone else on here. So I went with Bownut! Not that I will ever shoot anything but a Hoyt!