well i pick mine cause i can never get drawn. so my father in law and uncle jr tease me and my brother in law that if they are going to kill better make it the days the 2 young boys are there so they can carry it so that where i get AZPKNMULE. a lot of haulin game out of the hills me and my bro in law (ALLBOUTHNTNG).

simple reason. ive been drawn every year since i put in. got 1 whitetail spike, one muley doe (legally), a two point whitey, a good 3x4 105" whitey, a four point muley 165", nothing, a spike muley, and a 3 point muley. so just figured the name fit for now. they aint all good deer for most but i go at it as any bucks a good buck and sometimes God gives me a great deer and others not so great but theyve all been fun hunts

When one of my sons came home from school in about the seventh grade he told my wife he'd just learned a new vocabulary word that fit me perfectcly. So Curmudgeon it is although I've shortened by one letter for use on this site. Jack

When i got engage is when it all started. I was diagnosed with a rare disease, "Buck fever", who would have guessed??? the doc said some coues hunters get. he said it's usually a seasonal aliment but in some cases it can turn into a terminal illness.... when this occured in my past cases it usually is a quick painless death he replied . symptoms inclucde day dreaming, Hilusination, shaking, grunting, hiding in trees and bushes, exsesive spending, nagging wife, thats when i knew i was really sick and started stressing hard, but then he did comfort me a little when he said "don't worry your last moments will be wonderful it usually starts with a very comforting surrounding, there will be plenty of your favorite beer, nice meal and really over powering aroma that will excitingly be vey arousing and then you'll feel a slight bump on the shoulder and it will be all over. trust me you'll never know she was there". :blink: the :ph34r: has yet to get me :P

hello - I can only say all the cool coues handles were taken - i tried several -lol- so i guess my true addiction showed itself ! Guess i'm addicted to archery bull elk hunting ! shame on me I know but couesaholic didn't sound right !! Gary

Well I love hunting coues the most out of all hunting. Hense the name Coues. And Archery is my favorite weapon the hunt with so thats were i get the name Archer. Coues Archer.

Right on Donny!

May be hard to believe but, I am a fifth generation Prescott born native. There sure has been alot of changes with all the growth in and around the Prescott area. Sure can understand the desire to live here and after all, can't close the gate.

AZOnecam is pretty vanilla - started posting waaaaaay back when I bought my first Mathews SoloCam bow, and duh, I'm from AZ. BTW, Now I shoot Bowtech :P

Well, I live in San Diego and I am one of the few hunters here. I was born and raised in AZ and will always go back to hunt. 11 is my favorite number, so SDHunter11.

joey is my nike name that my dad gave me from day one and bari is were my family is from in italy