My Husband is 125coues........so I am Mrs125coues :)

My Husband is 125coues........so I am Mrs125coues :)

Are you going to be: (Boss125+Coues) ? ;)

I know that will be a hard plate to fill so hubby better get to work :P

You got an excuse to go scouting buddy :rolleyes:

My 1st 4x4 was a '71 Ford Bronco, a great rig that I thought deserved a special license plate --- Lv2hnt ("love to hunt"). I later adopted the name for hunting forums ...

My name is pretty self explanitory....well at least to me, so I'll break it down for everone else. af: is for Air Force; malinois: the best little working dogs around. I am a AF dog handler and I have grown quite fond of malinois. I currently work a German Shepard (but I don't hold that against him....all of the time) and I can't wait to get another mal. Mal's, aka land sharks or maligators, are the hardest working and hardest hitting/biting dogs out there....in my opinion that is. Anyways, sorry for the dog rant but I feel better now. Glad to be a new member of the site!

Someone tell the cry baby he only weighs 55 pounds and it only hurts for a minute!

post-4141-1265007225.jpg

My name is pretty self explanitory....well at least to me, so I'll break it down for everone else. af: is for Air Force; malinois: the best little working dogs around. I am a AF dog handler and I have grown quite fond of malinois. I currently work a German Shepard (but I don't hold that against him....all of the time) and I can't wait to get another mal. Mal's, aka land sharks or maligators, are the hardest working and hardest hitting/biting dogs out there....in my opinion that is. Anyways, sorry for the dog rant but I feel better now. Glad to be a new member of the site!

Someone tell the cry baby he only weighs 55 pounds and it only hurts for a minute!

Thanks for the explaination....I had no clue what your name was about.

Amanda

You wanna know what bites my hind quarters? If I'd had stayed in, I would be a year from retirement. What was I thinking?