Tucson Desert Rat shortened and made plural because I have a family of 5.

I am a Tucson Native as well!

jimmya

Mine is simple! Just my name.

And it would be neat if more members used their REAL NAME, at least as signature in a message. I hate having discussions with anonymity. :angry: -TONY

Just joined the site and excited to be part of it. I've never heard a truer nickname than Gray Ghost (refering to Coues). Love how the little buggers can dissapear even though your looking right at them. I just took the GHOST part and I obviously LUV hunting them. Don't know why I did it all in CAPS though. See no one else does that. But there it is!

And the names Seth for those of you hinting that you may know who I am.

Just joined the site and excited to be part of it. I've never heard a truer nickname than Gray Ghost (refering to Coues). Love how the little buggers can dissapear even though your looking right at them. I just took the GHOST part and I obviously LUV hunting them. Don't know why I did it all in CAPS though. See no one else does that. But there it is!

Welcome Seth! -TONY

Welcome Seth -Mike

Do you know who I am? :huh:

Welcome Seth -Mike

I recognize your sheep but can't tell on you in the photo. I have seen your truck with gamehauler. Any other clues??? You must know me? <_< And thanks Tony for the welcome.

Welcome Seth -Mike

I recognize your sheep but can't tell on you in the photo. I have seen your truck with gamehauler. Any other clues??? You must know me? <_< And thanks Tony for the welcome.

Ok Seth here is another clue

if you want to reply to it do it in that topic so we can keep this on clean as posable

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...86&hl=amber

"And it would be neat if more members used their REAL NAME, at least as signature in a message. I hate having discussions with anonymity. -TONY"

Tony: Me, too! Must have something to do with making our daily bread by selling words ...

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

well i am in ag. prossesing at gilbert high and i kill the animals every day... grew up with family on farm, hunted for a while, and get joy in "removing" things!!!! hahahahaha so it made sense to me!

plus my buddy bow hunter12 made it up

bowhunter12- started bow huntig at 12 also makes sense!!!!!