Sign in to follow this  
clintb

Sold

All gone.

TTT

How does this compare to the HS-LR?

How does this compare to the HS-LR?

Sjvcon,

These models have the windage and elevation turrets and side parallax adjustment. I had a HS-LR, and it's elevation turret was graduated in 1/2 MOA clicks. These models are MRAD and 1/4 MOA clicks. Also the reticle has more reference points on these models and more windage adjustment. I hope that answers your question. If you go to the Vortex website, you can view both scopes.

If you have another available in MOA I will take it please. I live in Prescott Valley so I will need it shipped and I can pay with a card right away.

Thanks,

Tim

928-533-8807

If you have another available in MOA I will take it please. I live in Prescott Valley so I will need it shipped and I can pay with a card right away.

Thanks,

Tim

928-533-8807

Tim, I received your PM. I will call you to finalize details, it will ship Monday. Thanks.

Clint

Clint, since you are a private seller would these scopes still have the same warranty as compared buying from a dealer?

Thank you! :)

TJ

Clint, since you are a private seller would these scopes still have the same warranty as compared buying from a dealer?

TJ

TJ,

That's what so great about buying a brand like Vortex. Their warranty is fully transferable and is unconditional!

Clint

• Like 1

TJ

TJ,

That's what so great about buying a brand like Vortex. Their warranty is fully transferable and is unconditional!

Clint

If you don't mind me asking are these scopes demo or brand new?

TJ

TJ

TJ,

Clint

If you don't mind me asking are these scopes demo or brand new?

TJ

Brand spanking new! I have taken them out of the boxes to check them, but that's it.

Clint

Clint are there any moa scopes available? Thanks

Clint are there any moa scopes available? Thanks

Lovin,

I have 2 MOA's left at this point.

Clint

I will take one with MOA turrets. I am in Scottsdale and can meet on the 12th or it can be shipped. Please PM me with details on transacting.

• Like 1