Sign in to follow this  
Elkaddict

Find the shed

Not too hard, find the elk shed. I would say 90% of the sheds I find I glass first. Most of the other 10% are found hiking over to get the ones I glassed. The first pic is the find the shed ( I haven't picked it up, and pretty sure I never will). The second is one I glassed and picked up a couple of weeks ago.

How about you guys? Glassing or walking?

post-1600-0-56149800-1404149250_thumb.jpg

post-1600-0-88495700-1404149294_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Both while scouting 10 last year I picked up several sheds while glssing. I also picked up several more when we put the bott leather on the ground in the same areas.

near the top of pic in the middle.???

X2

I have still only glassed one shed but it doesn't really count. It was only about 100 yards away through my 10s while we tracked a blood trail.

I'll go pick that shed up for you next week if it's a nasty hike. I'll be up Thursday night till Sunday for the 4th of July!

If it's in the middle top above the big green tree it looks like it could be a dead head. I swear I see a skull and another side of antlers. Maybe I'm seeing things after looking a second time.

I walk and I find almost nothing.

I have still only glassed one shed but it doesn't really count. It was only about 100 yards away through my 10s while we tracked a blood trail.

I'll go pick that shed up for you next week if it's a nasty hike. I'll be up Thursday night till Sunday for the 4th of July!

I'll show you where it is when I get back from my travels.

Is that it just below the tripod?

Dustin, you're looking at the wrong picture...

Didn't your Ol man teach you to never leave your glass unattended on the tripod standing. ;)

My ol man didn't have 15's.

Having a hard time telling from the picture. Did it look like a big shed?

It's pretty big, I'll show you and you can decide if you want to go get it. Probably the 1st weekend of August .

Ok, here's the test. I sent the GPS coordinates to GJMauro. Now he has to show us a close up pic of the drop when he gets to it.